Solving global governance
We are Konung International. We work with people on the ground to deliver effective and sustainable governance solutions in some of the most challenging environments around the world.
How we do it
Public Sector Governance reform
Public Financial Management
Our global reach
- 'The fight isn't over': nurses' leap of protest from an Indian hospital roofThe two medical workers in Punjab who survived a dramatic end to their rooftop hunger strike over staff rightsEveryone who works at Rajindra hospital in Patiala knows Karamjit Kaur Aulakh.…
- Yemen's Houthi rebels accused of diverting food aid from hungryHead of UN’s World Food Programme threatens suspension of food aid if safe delivery not assuredThe head of the United Nations food agency has accused Yemen’s Houthi rebels of diverting…
- I’m pregnant and forced to choose between being an MP and a mum | Stella CreasyMPs are not entitled to maternity leave. The equality battle is far from over• Stella Creasy is a Labour MPEven when you’ve spent a lifetime fighting for equality, you can…
- Bomb attack on busy market kills 30 people in north-east NigeriaFurther 42 people wounded as three people detonate devices in Konduga, Borno stateThirty people were killed when three people blew themselves up on Sunday night in a busy market in…
- 'I told my daughter I'd be home': long ordeal ends for crew stranded at seaAbandoned at sea in desperate conditions for 18 months, the MV Azraqmoiah’s crew have finally been reunited with their familiesAfter 18 months stranded on a cargo vessel miles off the…
- Illegal fishing by foreign trawlers costs Ghana $50m a year, researchers sayDestructive industrial fishing practices condemned as ‘corporate, organised crime’ Illegal fishing by foreign trawlers is decimating Ghana’s fish populations and costing the country’s economy tens of millions of dollars a…
"Gender equality is [...] a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, and building good governance."
"Every once in a while, a new technology, an old problem, and a big idea turn into an innovation."
"[...] compassion binds us - not in pity or patronisingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future."